To reserve a study space you can call 013 46 48 590 from Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 2 pm.
(You might have to wait a while, if the line is busy. Currently we are working on an online reservation system for the study places, but unfortunately we cannot introduce this at present.)
- Please note; Reservations for study spaces are made one day in advance. It is not possible to reserve a study space for later in the week. This way everyone gets a chance to study.
- You can choose and reserve a study space for approximately 3.5 hours in the morning or in the afternoon depending on availability. Entering and leaving is done in four different time slots. The exact arrival and departure times will be mentioned in the confirmation email you receive.
- When allocated to your study space you will remain seated during the entire time slot. Except for when using the toilet (toilets are open) Please ensure you wear a face mask when leaving your study space and on returning to your study space. Walking around within the LocHal is strictly prohibited. Unfortunately, you cannot print, copy or search for books. Going outside in the meantime is also not allowed.
- You may bring your own food and drinks (non-alcoholic) to your study space. In the StadsCafé you can (only) buy coffee and tea.
- Please read your confirmation email carefully, it also contains other house rules. These rules and measures are in place to guarantee safety for everyone to avail of a study space. We rely on your understanding.