Discover past, present and future
Our tour guides will show you around the building, with the result that you can effortlessly find your way to the exhibition space, the six themed labs, catering outlets and work and study areas. All around you go you will find new energy and inspiration.
Delia is one of our guides, who is of Italian origin, grew up and studied in Scotland. As a native English speaker and long-standing International in Brabant, she is looking forward to introduce you to the LocHal.
- The tour takes 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Requests for tours need to be done at least 14 workdays in advance.
- The costs of a guided tour are €65,- (maximum of 12 participants).
- There are no guided tours on Sunday.
- All consumptions of the StadsCafé needs to be paid on-site.
- After finalizing your request, you will receive a mail with the conformation.
- Your personal details will be given to the tour guide or person(s) involved to your request. If you have any objections, please let us know.
- Cancellation is free of charge up until three workdays in advance. When you cancel your request or do not attend the requested tour within three workdays, we will charge the entire amount.
- Tours can be requested via email@example.com